Detailing the plan to deliver Qatar's National Vision 2030 - a $200bn project
With more than $200bn worth of major projects due to be awarded in the next 10 years, Qatar remains one of the three top attractive markets for companies doing business in and with the GCC region.
Qatar’s major investment in capital expenditure projects offers immense potential, especially for those that build, develop and service the transport, infrastructure, real estate, oil and gas and energy sectors. MEED’s Qatar Projects 2015 brings together government representatives, key project owners, developers, consultants and financiers in the sector to address the evolving challenges of Qatar’s project delivery market and highlight future project opportunities, strategic priorities and masterplans. Under the leadership of the new Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, real momentum has been injected into the projects market, with a host of new developments being announced and pending projects pushing ahead.
2014 saw about $34bn worth of contracts awarded in Qatar and MEED forecasts a further $30bn in 2015 renewing interest in many established companies.
To secure your seat at the Conference email email@example.com
Hear from our 2015 Qatar Projects Conference Associate GORD
Yousef Alhorr was one of our esteemed speakers this year and we caught up with him after his presentation, watch the video to hear what the Founder and Chairman of the Gulf Organization for Research and Development (GORD) had to say about Qatar’s green standards
Hear from our 2015 Qatar Projects Conference Gold Sponsor Daruna
Daruna’s Chairman H.E. Sheikh Nasser bin Abdulrahman bin Nasser Al Thani was one of our esteemed speakers at our 12th annual Qatar Projects Conference this year. Watch the video to hear his thoughts on planned projects in Qatar to 2022 and beyond.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain clarity on the current status of Qatar’s live programs and what opportunities they still present
- Find out what opportunities Qatar has to offer beyond the major WC22, rail, new port and Ashghal programs with clear execution plans and timelines
- HARDTALKs takeaways on construction costs, labour challenges, access to materials and better planning and coordination of projects
- Understand Qatar’s foreign labour policy and initiatives to attract an international workforce
- EXTENDED NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES WITH OUR ATTENDEES – this is an excellent platform to develop future business relationships with senior decision makers that can directly impact the profitability of your organisation including Ashghal, QRail, Qatar Foundation, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Interior, New Port Project, Civil Aviation Authority, Oryx GTL, Shell Qatar, Qatar Central Bank, Qatar Stock Exchange, Qatar Petroleum, Kahramaa, Ministry of Municipality & Urban Planning and many more
- Rotating round table discussions - Download the brochure to view the full agenda