Detailing the plan to deliver Qatar's National Vision 2030 - a $200bn project
With more than $200bn worth of major projects due to be awarded in the next 10 years, Qatar remains one of the three top attractive markets for companies doing business in and with the GCC region.
Qatar’s major investment in capital expenditure projects offers immense potential, especially for those that build, develop and service the transport, infrastructure, real estate, oil and gas and energy sectors. MEED’s Qatar Projects 2015 brings together government representatives, key project owners, developers, consultants and financiers in the sector to address the evolving challenges of Qatar’s project delivery market and high-light future project opportunities & strategic priorities and masterplans. Under the leadership of the new Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, real momentum has been injected into the projects market, with a host of new developments being announced and pending projects pushing ahead.
MEED forecasts that 2014 will see about $34bn worth of contracts awarded in Qatar and further $30bn in 2015 renewing interest in many established companies.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain clarity on the current status of Qatar’s live programs and what opportunities they still present
- Find out what opportunities Qatar has to offer beyond the major WC22, rail and Ashghal programs with clear execution plans and timelines
- HARDTALKs takeaways on construction costs, labour challenges, access to materials and better planning and coordination of projects
- Understand Qatar’s foreign labour policy and initiatives to attract an international workforce
- EXTENDED NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES WITH 400+ ATTENDEES – this is an excellent platform to develop future business relationships with senior decision makers that can directly impact the profitability of your organisation including Ashghal, QRail, Qatar Foundation, Qatar Petroleum, Kahramaa, Ministry of Municipality & Urban Planning
- Rotating round table discussions